Installing PCB Droid
- Go to Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- In the store search for PCB Droid, then tap on its icon.
- Tap on Install and then on Accept. Wait until PCB Droid downloads and installs.
Starting PCB Droid for the first time
- Search for PCB Droid’s icon among your apps and tap on it.
- Flip through the three pages of the introduction, then tap on done.
- If you’d like to use your Google account and you are logged in, then simply tap on the Google icon and select your account, and skip Step 7 in this tutorial.
- If you’d like to use another e-mail address, then tap on the PCB Droid Account and then on the Register button.
- Enter an account name, your email address, a password and then retype the same password. The password has to be at least 4 digits long, and can contain any kind of character. If you aren’t sure you entered the correct password, tap on the “eye” icon to see it. When you are done, tap on the Create Account button.
- Check your mailbox for the verification e-mail. If you cannot find it, try checking your SPAM folder. In case you use multiple email addresses make sure you are looking at the right one. In the verification email tap on Verify Account button.
- Open PCB Droid again, tap on PCB Droid Account, then enter your e-mail address and password. Tap on the Login button.