PCB Droid is out on iOS and Windows 10
In June, we released PCB Droid for iOS and Windows 10. The first mobile printed circuit board designer tool continues its progress. Design your circuit boards as you wish on the go and now you can continue it on your PC at home. Thus, comes a new opportunity for cross-platform designing. If you are a DIY electronics fanatic you should definitely try it out. Download links can be found below.
- Design double-sided PCBs, switch between layers and also hide the unnecessary layers for improved transparency
- Export your projects to PDF or IMG and share it with your friends/colleagues
- Reach your project from multiple devices with droid cloud integration
- Constantly expanding and downloadable components libraries
- Cross-platform designing: start your project on your phone on the go, then finish it on your PC at home